SEO attracts over 53% of organic search traffic, making it one of the most powerful online marketing tools. DesignRush QuickSights explores top SEO expert advice on search engine optimization in 2021.
NEW YORK, June 30, 2021 / PRNewswire-PRWeb / – 53.3% of website traffic is due to SEO. This number has grown significantly due to Google’s focus on user experience.
Its introduction of RankBrain, a user-driven search algorithm, led to more natural language recognition, user experience metrics such as time on page and bounce rates, as well as metrics of quality such as sentence structure and grammar – a far cry from the days of keywords. Padding.
In fact, SEO experts at DesignRush have claimed that “SEO 2021 focuses more on UX and less on keywords,” advising brands to tailor their websites primarily to user needs.
DesignRush, a B2B marketplace connecting brands and agencies, leveraged its network of 9,000 agencies to get quick information – or “QuickSights” – on the latest trends in SEO optimization.
Here are the trends SEO experts recommend watching in 2021:
1. UX IS NOT JUST FOR THE USER
As businesses create content for their target market, Social Sellinator Co-Owner Katja Breitwieser said the algorithms also benefit from the same user experience.
“A good user experience makes all the difference,” said Breitwieser. “Easy navigation is essential – it helps Google’s crawlers analyze your content and determine your SERP ranking. With good headers, short paragraphs and structured folders, and a website optimized for mobile, you will be able to improve your ranking, reduce your bounce rate and get a better conversion. “
2. WEBSITES THAT TELL BRAND STORIES WILL BE MORE EFFECTIVE ONLINE
Digital marketing remains the most direct medium for brand promotions and the market knows it. Senior and Creative Director of Matcha Design Chris Lo shared his thoughts on what the current market expects from brands in 2021 and how this will affect online performance.
“Your website is the heart of your online presence,” Lo said. “Getting your users to land and stay there depends on your user experience (UX). When targeting Millennials and Gen Z, they are socially savvy and don’t like to be “sold”. Instead, they value a unique and original story that is honest and sincere. “
3. TECHNOLOGIES THAT IMPROVE THE USER EXPERIENCE ALLOW TO IMPROVE SEO
The focus on user experience has spawned new technologies that aim to take online experiences to the next level. WebMeridian SEO Specialist Vyacheslav Konychev shared how these features will affect SEO and digital marketing in the future.
“Now we are seeing that voice search and augmented reality features are increasingly being integrated into e-commerce stores,” Konyshev said. “In the future, it will be necessary to use these technologies to achieve conversions, increase sales and strengthen the brand. “
To help businesses keep pace with the changing digital landscape, DesignRush released june’s list of top search engine optimization experts:
1. Wedigitalcreatives – wedigitalcreatives.com
2. DPX digital network – dpx.com.ng
3. Webential – webential.com
4. Scale – marketingwithscale.com
5. Profit Parrot Marketing – profitparrot.com
6. Komdigit – komdigit.net
7. Milia Marketing – miliamarketing.com
8. Med Interactive Ranking – medrankinteractive.com
9. Digital Deyo – deyodigital.com
10. Royal Media Ltd. – royalmedia.us
11. Complete SEO online – fullseoonline.com
12. WebMeridian – webmeridian.org
13. Matcha Design – matchadesign.com
14. Reno SEO, Marketing and Website Design – renowebdesigner.com
15. Social Sellinator – socialsellinator.com
16. First Fig Marketing and Consulting – firstfigconsulting.com
17. Marketing LMNts – marketingfunnel.website
18. Servicii SEO Bucuresti – serviciiseobucuresti.ro
19. YellowFin Digital – yellowfindigital.com
Brands can explore the top search engine optimization agencies by location, size, average hourly rate, and portfolio on DesignRush.
About DesignRush: DesignRush.com is a B2B marketplace connecting brands and agencies. DesignRush features top agencies from around the world including top digital agencies, logo design, branding, digital marketing, website design, e-commerce website design companies and more.
Karen Sosoban, DesignRush, 8008565417, email@example.com